- The global economy can maintain its slow recovery trajectory, supported by accommodative monetary policy and low inflation.
- The U.S. is in the middle innings of recovery, China is positioned for a soft landing, and conditions in the euro zone and U.K. are increasingly favorable.
- Economic reforms provide a compelling backdrop for many emerging markets, but selectivity is key.
- The current climate calls for a balance of secular and cyclical growth, as well as adherence to valuation disciplines.
- Convertibles may prove especially beneficial in a volatile equity market, against the backdrop of rising interest rates.
Calamos Releases Quarterly Global Economic Review And Outlook April 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.