Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) will release its first quarter 2014 financial results on Thursday, May 1, 2014 after the markets close. The announcement will be followed by a live conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. EDT/ 2:00 p.m. PDT. During the presentation, Exelixis management will discuss the Company's financial results and provide a general business update.
The conference call will be webcast live and may be accessed in the Event Calendar page under Investors & Media at www.exelixis.com. Please connect to the company’s website at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be required to listen to the webcast. Alternatively, please call 1-866-202-3048 (domestic) or 1-617-213-8843 (international) and provide the conference call passcode 28848437 to join by phone.
A telephone replay will be available until 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 1, 2014. Access numbers for the phone replay are: 888-286-8010 (domestic) and 617-801-6888 (international); the passcode is 74388407. A webcast replay will also be archived on www.exelixis.com for 30 days.
About ExelixisExelixis is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on COMETRIQ® (cabozantinib). Exelixis has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs, many of which are being advanced by partners as part of collaborations. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com. Exelixis, the Exelixis logo, and COMETRIQ are registered U.S. trademarks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV