NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tarena International (TEDU) shares are up 14.9% to $7.74 in trading on Monday following the announcement of a deal with Bank of China Consumer Finance Co (BOCCFC).
The tuition financing agreement is the third such agreement the professional education services provider has participated in along with deals with Bank of Beijing Consumer Finance Company and CreditEase.
"The participation of BOCCFC further diversified payment options and increased financing flexibility for our students. We look forward to a long term cooperation with BOCCFC," the company said.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV