3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) is down $0.28 (-1.3%) to $20.44 on average volume. Thus far, 5.6 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.26-$20.52 after having opened the day at $20.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.72. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited is engaged in manufacturing, selling, packaging, testing, and computer-aided designing integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. It also manufactures masks. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing has a market cap of $107.4 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 18.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts