3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Specialty Retail Industry
2. As of noon trading, Tractor Supply ( TSCO) is down $0.46 (-0.7%) to $66.79 on light volume. Thus far, 419,354 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.73-$67.60 after having opened the day at $67.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.25. Tractor Supply Company operates retail farm and ranch stores in the United States. Tractor Supply has a market cap of $9.3 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 13.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Tractor Supply a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tractor Supply as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts