3 Financial Stocks Dragging The Sector Down
2. As of noon trading, Travelers Companies ( TRV) is down $0.54 (-0.6%) to $86.14 on light volume. Thus far, 643,867 shares of Travelers Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $86.07-$86.84 after having opened the day at $86.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.68. The Travelers Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various commercial and personal property, and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals in the United States. Travelers Companies has a market cap of $30.1 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are down 4.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Travelers Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Travelers Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Travelers Companies Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts