Honeywell and NASA created FMA Live! to inspire middle school students to explore STEM concepts and careers. The program addresses Forces and Motion learning objectives outlined by the Next Generation Science Education Standards for students in grades 5-8.
Through its Honeywell Hometown Solutions initiative, Honeywell has a number of award-winning programs focused on inspiring students at all grade levels to embrace STEM education. The company chose physics for FMA Live! Forces in Motion, because studies have shown that the middle school years of education offer the best window of opportunity to get kids interested in STEM careers.
- Read more about FMA Live! Forces in Motion
- Visit the FMALive! Facebook page
- Follow @HON_Citizenship on Twitter
- Visit Honeywell's Corporate Citizenship page
- Learn more about NASA's education programs at: http://www.nasa.gov/education
- The new FMA Live! Forces in Motion features a teachers' lounge, which provides:
- National Science Standards-based teaching resources
- Downloadable streaming videos
- Music from the show
- A comprehensive educational guide with lesson plans
- Educators interested in having FMA Live! visit their school can fill out the online application here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV