The firm lowered its rating on the worldwide electronics manufacturing services and solutions company due to concern over the company's biggest customer, Apple (AAPL - Get Report), and belief that Jabil's full year 2015 guidance reflects only a best case scenario.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- JBL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 14.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for JABIL CIRCUIT INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.18%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.08% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $16.91 million or 89.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: JBL Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts