The firm lowered its rating on the worldwide electronics manufacturing services and solutions company due to concern over the company's biggest customer, Apple (AAPL), and belief that Jabil's full year 2015 guidance reflects only a best case scenario.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- JBL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 14.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for JABIL CIRCUIT INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.18%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.08% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $16.91 million or 89.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: JBL Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV