- Consolidated sales increased 1.7%
- Print sales increased $5.2 million
- Apparel sales increased $3.7 million
- Consolidated gross profit margin increased 320 basis points
- Print gross profit margin increased 50 basis points
- Apparel gross profit margin increased 790 basis points
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS increased 42.1% to $1.35 per share, before impairment charge of $0.85 per share resulting in GAAP diluted EPS of $0.50 per share.
Ennis, Inc. Reports Results For The Year And Quarter Ended February 28, 2014 And Sets Record Date For Annual Shareholder Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.