3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: SPH, PBT, CVRR
- Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, CVR REFINING LP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The share price of CVR REFINING LP has not done very well: it is down 23.88% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter.
- The gross profit margin for CVR REFINING LP is currently extremely low, coming in at 2.71%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -4.66% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 302.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $54.56 million to -$110.20 million.
- You can view the full CVR Refining Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts