STAMFORD, Conn., April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR) today announced a new sweepstakes, "Power Your Business." In a recent survey, 90% of consumers said they would take their business elsewhere if a small business was using outdated technology.* The sweepstakes offers Charter Business customers the chance to win one of nine weekly $3,500 technology prize packages to upgrade and enhance the technology they depend upon, which when matched with Charter Business solutions will better drive their success. The prize packages may include the latest HDTV's, wireless printers, tablets, phones and laptop computers every week from April 21 to June 20, 2014. Businesses may also enter without making a purchase. See Official Rules for further details and restrictions.
Existing Charter Business customers upgrading their services or new Charter Business customers who order any or all of Charter Business services beginning April 21 will be automatically entered upon install to win. Sweepstakes winners will be posted online and through social media every week throughout the duration of the sweepstakes.
Charter Business, helps businesses achieve better results by delivering reliable Internet, Ethernet, Phone and Enhancement solutions. Charter Business offers a wide range of products - from high-quality broadband services to phone systems and top-tier digital TV and Music packages that are flexible and can meet the demands of growing businesses.
* "Outdated Technology Can Cost SMBs A Lot More Than A Slow Start Up", Microsoft Office Blogs, April 2, 2014 (citing a Microsoft survey of 1,405 general consumers between September 13–16, 2013).About Charter BusinessCharter Business, a division of Charter Communications, Inc., provides business organizations with scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions, including business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services and wireless backhaul. Catering to the unique broadband needs of business customers, Charter Business offers competitively priced bundled products over its state-of-the-art, fiber-based network, helping businesses in a variety of industries maximize efficiency while continuing to grow. Charter Business is Metro Ethernet Forum Certified. More information about Charter Business can be found at charter-business.com. About Charter Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110526/AQ10195LOGO SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV