3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: MDLZ, OXY, ORCL
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 230.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $534.00 million to $1,766.00 million.
- 39.09% is the gross profit margin for MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.61% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 198.16% to $5,212.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 49.55%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.53, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that MDLZ's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.56, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.29 versus $0.87 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.71 versus $1.29).
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: Mondelez International Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.