Demonstrating the advanced engineered materials driving today’s consumer electronics, automotive, medical and packaging innovations, Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE), a global technology and specialty materials company, will showcase at Chinaplas® 2014 – Asia's biggest plastics trade fair held in Shanghai from April 23-26 – a product portfolio designed to create customer value, including engineered materials, EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) polymers and cellulose derivatives.
In welcoming customers and partners to Chinaplas 2014 booth N2B01 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center, Celanese will demonstrate why selecting the right materials partner and the right solution can be the difference between product success or product failure.
“As customer needs diversify, Celanese is well positioned within China, as well as the greater Asia region, to meet the demanding requirements of consumer and industrial customers,” said Mark Oberle, senior vice president, Asia. “The need for our customers to rapidly develop products for their customer base is ever increasing; and that’s why partnering with Celanese can provide a critical and competitive advantage when bringing new and innovative products and applications to market.”
Creating Value for Customers in AsiaDuring Chinaplas 2014, Celanese will present its broad array of engineered materials, EVA polymers and cellulose derivative solutions, which include materials for major industries including automotive, electrical/electronics, packaging, medical, and consumer goods. These product solutions have the capability of delivering value to customers in terms of cost reductions, improved performance and environmental sustainability. Celanese will demonstrate the following solutions and applications at Chinaplas 2014:
- Hostaform ® XGC POM which advances material performance for glass fiber reinforced polymers;
- Fortron ® ICE PPS, a next generation of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) which is able to reach full crystallinity in molding without hot oil technology, while providing all the known performance benefits of Fortron ® PPS;
- Celstran ® CFR-TP (continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic) composites which deliver unmatched strength-to-weight properties for demanding applications;
- Clarifoil ®, which is Celanese’s line of cellulose diacetate lamination films for luxury packaging, thermoform films offering superb clarity, and new anti-fog film for use in both hot and cold applications; and
- EVA polymers VitalDose ® and Ateva ® for use in a variety of applications including controlled release of APIs, medical devices and packaging, flexible packaging and solar cells.