Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), provider of the leading software platform for real-time operational intelligence, today announced that it has been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. This is the seventh consecutive year Splunk has been named a top Bay Area employer. To learn more about Splunk’s culture and career opportunities, please visit the Splunk Careers page of the Splunk website.
“Splunk is pleased to once again be recognized as one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work. We credit our success to amazing employees who make Splunk the special place it is,” said Sheren Bouchakian, vice president of human resources, Splunk. “Splunkers are passionate, collaborative and like to work and play hard together, which drives Splunk’s growth, innovation and winning culture. We crossed the 1,000 employee mark earlier this year, and with our growth, we continue to look for great candidates around the world to join our team.”
The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal “ Best Places to Work” list was determined by survey results provided voluntarily by company employees, highlighting employee satisfaction in a number of areas including career development, workplace satisfaction and team effectiveness.
In addition to this recognition, Splunk’s recent accomplishments include:
- Achieved revenue of over $302 million for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2014
- Surpassed the 7,000 customer mark, in more than 90 countries
- Splunk Enterprise was selected as Best Enterprise Security Solution in the 2014 SC Awards
- Splunk Enterprise won the Best Cloud Management Award at the UK Cloud Awards
- Splunk Enterprise was named the Best Big Data Analytics Solution in the GSN: Government Security News 2013 Homeland Security Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts