ServiceNow® (NYSE: NOW), the enterprise IT cloud company, today announced that the executive keynote presentations from its Knowledge14® conference will be webcast live on April 29, 30 and May 1, 2014.
“Defining the Service-Oriented Enterprise” - Frank Slootman, ServiceNow president and chief executive officer, presents Tuesday, April 29 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. Pacific. Slootman will show how IT can use its successful roots to drive service transformation throughout the enterprise and deliver more value than ever seen before. The keynote includes a first-hand showcase of enterprise service management applications that produce considerable value for companies. Viewers can see how to automate the most mundane, tactical activities and enable IT to become heroes of innovation and drivers of the service-oriented enterprise.
“Empowering the Service-Oriented Enterprise” – Fred Luddy, ServiceNow founder and chief product officer, presents Wednesday, April 30 from 8:00 to 9:50 a.m. Pacific. Luddy will unveil the latest ServiceNow innovations that deliver a more intuitive user experience and transform professional and ‘citizen’ developers into ServiceNow Creators. Viewers will see how the threshold for app development has dropped with service-oriented applications that can be created by ordinary people faster and easier than ever before.
“Running the Service-Oriented Enterprise” – Dan McGee, ServiceNow senior vice president of engineering and cloud operations, presents Thursday, May 1 from 9:00 to 9:50 a.m. Pacific. McGee will discuss why the ServiceNow enterprise IT cloud is challenging traditional clouds by setting new industry standards for cloud scalability, security and availability. He will demonstrate how a true enterprise cloud can be transparent and customers can have a say about how their environments are managed. Attendees will experience a backstage tour of ServiceNow to understand how the company develops, monitors, manages and supports customer instances.Now in its eighth year, Knowledge is the largest gathering of IT professionals using cloud services for enterprise IT service automation. Knowledge14 is expected to attract nearly 6,000 attendees including the world's most recognizable brands. For more information or to register for Knowledge14, please visit knowledge.service.com. Webcast Details To view the live stream of the Knowledge14 keynotes, please go the BuzzHub at community.servicenow.com. A replay of each webcast will be available later each day on the BuzzHub. Follow ServiceNow
- Online – the BuzzHub: Discover the latest Knowledge14 happenings and insights or view the keynotes at community.servicenow.com
- Twitter: For continuous Knowledge14 news and event updates, follow @ServiceNow and join the conversations using #Know14
- Facebook: Like ServiceNow on Facebook to view photos and updates from Knowledge14
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV