TEL AVIV, Israel, April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM), a leading innovative service assurance and customer experience provider, today announced it has changed the date on which it will announce its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. The Company will now report its Q1 results on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, rather than on April 29th.
RADCOM's management will hold an interactive conference call on the same day at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (16:00 Israel Time) to discuss the results and to answer participants' questions. To join the call, please call one of the following numbers approximately five minutes before the call is scheduled to begin:
From the US (toll-free): + 1-888-668-9141
From other locations: +972-3-918-0609For those unable to listen to the call at the time, a replay will be available from April 24 th on RADCOM's website. About RADCOMRADCOM provides innovative service assurance and customer experience management solutions for leading telecom operators and communications service providers. RADCOM specializes in solutions for next-generation mobile and fixed networks, including LTE, VoLTE, IMS, VoIP, UMTS/GSM and mobile broadband. RADCOM's comprehensive, carrier- grade solutions are designed for big data analytics on terabit networks, and are used to prevent service provider revenue leakage and to enhance customer care management. RADCOM's products interact with policy management to provide self-optimizing network solutions. RADCOM's shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol RDCM. For more information, please visit www.radcom.com Contact: Gilad YehudaiCFO(972) 77-774-5060RADCOM Ltd. email@example.com SOURCE RADCOM Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV