NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Today we provide post-earnings profiles for the 21 companies we covered in four posts last week. We include two Crunch the Numbers tables designed to help investors navigate stock-specific share price volatility.
Our first table covers each stock's technicals including five important moving averages and updated readings on the 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastic for each stock.
The second table shows earnings and value levels at which to buy on weakness and risky levels at which to sell on strength.
We crunched the numbers to help you decide if and when to invest. See today's tables following these profiles.Abbott Labs (ABT) ($38.93, up 3.2% since last Monday): Beat analysts' earnings per share estimates by 6 cents, earning 41 cents a share. The weekly chart shifted to neutral from negative with its five-week modified moving average at $38.40.
Coca-Cola (KO) Marched analysts' EPS estimates earning 44 cents a share. The stock popped above its 200-day SMA at $39.19 on Tuesday and traded as high as $40.72 on Thursday, still shy of our quarterly and semiannual risky levels at $41.28 and $44.67. The weekly chart remains positive with its five-week MMA at $38.96. CSX (CSX) ($28.15, down 0.8% since April 14): Beat analysts' EPS estimates by 2 cents, earning 40 cents a share. The stock traded around our quarterly pivot at $28.06 post-earnings. The weekly chart stays negative with a close this week its five-week MMA at $28.20. DuPont (DD) ($66.98, up 0.1% since Tuesday): Missed analysts' EPS estimates by 2 cents, earning $1.58 a share. The stock tested our monthly pivot at $67.77 post-earnings. The weekly chart shifts to negative given a close this week below its five-week MMA at $66.12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV