China Economic Data; Scoop on Monitise: Best of Kass
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Doug Kass of Seabreeze Partners is known for his accurate stock market calls and keen insights into the economy, which he shares with RealMoney Pro readers in his daily trading diary.
Among the posts this past week were items about Apple and risks ahead.
Please click here for information about subscribing to RealMoney Pro.
China Economic Data
Buy the Dips, Sell the Rips
Posted at 2:17 p.m. EST on Tuesday, April 15, 2014
The Scoop on Monitise
Posted at 7:13 a.m. EST on Monday, April 14, 2014
Monitise's MONI.L/ (MONIF) shares continues to weaken in London trading this morning. I have spoken to a large and knowledgeable holder who had a constructive conversation with Monitise's CEO on Saturday. I have learned that a meaningful shareholder of Monitise (owned through a private equity fund), who had previously sold his business to Monitise (for stock), might have been the seller over the past week. It is important to recognize that the company now has approximately $250 million in cash assets and zero debt. The cash hoard is $125 million more than Monitise needs to execute its new strategy of moving from about 30 million subscribers to 200 million subscribers in the next three to four years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV