WICHITA, Kan., April 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPR) will release its first quarter 2014 financial results at 6:30 a.m. Central time Friday, May 2, 2014.
President and Chief Executive Officer Larry Lawson and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Sanjay Kapoor will participate in a conference call presentation to securities analysts about first quarter 2014 results and company outlook at 10:00 a.m. Central time.
That presentation will be broadcast online. It will include charts and a question-and-answer session. The company's news release detailing the results will also be available. The live audio stream and slide presentation can be accessed Friday, May 2, 2014, at http://www.spiritaero.com/investor.aspx.
Individuals are urged to check the web site in advance to ensure their computers are configured for the audio stream and slide presentation.On the web: http://www.spiritaero.com About Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. Spirit AeroSystems, with headquarters in Wichita, Kan., USA, is one of the world's largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial aircraft. In addition to its Wichita and Chanute facilities in Kansas, Spirit has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Okla.; Kinston, N.C.; Nashville, Tenn.; Prestwick, Scotland; Preston, England; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. In the U.S., Spirit's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, Spirit provides aftermarket customer support services, including spare parts, maintenance/repair/overhaul, and fleet support services in North America, Europe and Asia. Spirit Europe produces wing components for a host of customers, including Airbus. Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130515/CG13652LOGO SOURCE Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV