InterXion Holding N.V. Stock Upgraded (INXN)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.94, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 61.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $8.31 million to $13.39 million.
- INTERXION HOLDING NV reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTERXION HOLDING NV reported lower earnings of $0.14 versus $0.60 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.59 versus $0.14).
- The gross profit margin for INTERXION HOLDING NV is rather high; currently it is at 59.84%. Regardless of INXN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.82% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts