PHILADELPHIA, April 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chemtura Corporation (NYSE:CHMT) (Euronext:CHMT) announced that Stephen Forsyth, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and Margaret Ferrer, director of investor relations, will present at Oppenheimer's Ninth Annual Industrials Conference starting at 8:15 a.m. ET Wednesday, May 14, at InterContinental The Barclay Hotel, 111 E. 48th St., New York City.
This conference will consist of a formal presentation followed by one-on-ones and small-group meetings throughout the day.
The slideshow presentation will be available under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura's Web site at www.chemtura.com. A link to the audio webcast will be available on the day of the event.Chemtura Corporation, with 2013 sales of $2.2 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty and agrochemicals. Additional information about Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com . 1 2013 net sales of $2.2 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the completed sales of the Antioxidants and Consumer Products businesses.
CONTACT: Dalip Puri VP, Investor Relations and Treasurer Tel: (203) 573-2153
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV