Chase today debuted its new Chase Mobile App for iPhone customers, using streamlined navigation and thoughtful design to simplify and humanize the mobile banking experience.
“We are upgrading the Chase Mobile App because our customers are increasingly engaged in digital banking,” said Gavin Michael, head of Digital for Consumer and Community Banking at Chase. “We want to emulate the personal relationship they have with our bankers, who understand their customers, know what they need, when they need it, and how they prefer receiving it.”
Chase created 18 custom log on screens – from the cable car in San Francisco to the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City – to help customers feel at home on the app. The location-based screens change as the customer travels around the country. Users must make sure they have their location services turned on to enable this feature on the app. Additional images will be available in future updates to the Chase Mobile App.
“Our customers also told us they want information presented to them in a clear, relevant way.” he said. “They want speed and simplicity.”Chase responded to customer feedback with a number of enhancements including:
- Streamlined account navigation, for easy banking at a glance
- Changing design colors and fonts to highlight a new activity or task
- Faster, simpler log-in
- Spanish-language availability
- Personalized, location-based images with friendly greeting messages
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts