ELKHART, Ind., April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW), a manufacturer of components for the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries, will release its first-quarter 2014 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, May 1, 2014.
Drew Industries will host a conference call on Thursday, May 1, 2014, at 11 a.m. ET to discuss the results and other business matters. Participation in the question-and-answer session of the call will be limited to institutional investors and analysts. Individual investors, retail brokers and the media are invited to listen to a live webcast of the call on the Drew Industries website at www.drewindustries.com .
Participating in the conference call will be:
Leigh Abrams , Chairman Jason Lippert , CEO Scott Mereness , President Joe Giordano , CFO and TreasurerAbout Drew IndustriesFrom 34 factories located throughout the United States, Drew Industries, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lippert Components ®, supplies a full line of components for the leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes. In addition, Drew manufactures components for adjacent industries including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment and other cargo; truck caps; modular housing; and factory-built mobile office units. Drew's products include steel chassis; vinyl and aluminum windows and screens; slide-out mechanisms and solutions; axles and suspension solutions; furniture and mattresses; thermoformed bath, kitchen and other products; manual, electric and hydraulic stabilizer and lifting systems; chassis components; entry, baggage, patio and ramp doors; entry steps; awnings; electronics; and other accessories. Additional information about Drew and its products can be found at www.drewindustries.com . SOURCE Drew Industries Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV