SUWANEE, Ga., April 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digirad Corporation (Nasdaq:DRAD) will release financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2014, before the market opens on Thursday, May 1, 2014.
A conference call is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. EDT (8:00 a.m. PDT) on May 1 to discuss the results and management's outlook. The call may be accessed by dialing 877-407-9039 five minutes prior to the scheduled start time and referencing Digirad. A simultaneous webcast of the call may be accessed online from the Events & Presentations link on the Investors page at www.digirad.com; an archived replay of the webcast will be available within 15 minutes of the end of the conference call.
About DigiradDigirad delivers convenient, effective, and efficient diagnostic solutions on an as needed, when needed, and where needed basis. Digirad is one of the largest national providers of in-office nuclear cardiology imaging, ultrasound imaging services and cardiac event monitoring services to physician practices, hospitals and imaging centers. Digirad also sells medical diagnostic imaging systems for nuclear cardiology and general nuclear medicine applications. For more information, please visit www.digirad.com. Digirad(r) and Cardius(r) are registered trademarks of Digirad Corporation.
CONTACT: Jeffry Keyes Chief Financial Officer 858-726-1600 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV