MILWAUKEE, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Briggs & Stratton's POWERflow+ technology™ makes typical spring cleaning projects, like power washing decks, sidewalks and siding, less intimidating to homeowners, while delivering the ability to clean more than any other pressure washer on the market.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/65859-briggs-and-stratton-powerflow-plus-technology-on-select-pressure-washers
"Now that the weather has finally broken, there are tons of outdoor cleaning tasks waiting for today's homeowners," says Deadra Richelle-Purifoy, Marketing for Briggs & Stratton. "Many consumers start their spring cleaning routines with pressure washing the home's exterior siding to get rid of the slush and dirt from a harsh winter season."
In fact, when consumers use their pressure washers to make their home's siding shine, there tends to be a domino effect where consumers find more opportunities to clean around the home. According to a recent survey* of 417 gas pressure washer buyers, the top 10 areas where they would like to use their pressure washer include:
- Outside walls/doors
- Garage/building floors
- Boost water and soap up to 30
- Clean second story windows, eaves and gutters
- Blast away hard-to-reach cobwebs and insect nests
- Safely clean your deck patio furniture, or even a delicate glass tabletop
- Remove the ever-present pollen and mold due to the recent weather changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts