NEW YORK, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Frank & Bianco LLP is investigating possible securities fraud claims against Genworth Financial, Inc. ("Genworth's" or the "Company") (NYSE: GNW) and certain of its officers and/or directors, on behalf of purchasers of Genworth's securities between February 3, 2012 and April 17, 2012, inclusive (the "Class Period").
The investigation concerns possible violations of the federal securities laws related to materially false and misleading statements or omissions of material information during the Class Period, regarding the Company's ability to complete an initial public offering ("IPO") of its Australian mortgage insurance business in 2012.
On April 17, 2012, the Company issued a press release announcing its intention to delay the IPO until early 2013. On this news, the Company's stock price dropped $1.83 per share, or almost 24%, on heavy trading volume.
If you purchased Genworth securities within the Class Period, and you wish to discuss this investigation, or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact us.Contact:Frank & Bianco LLP Bridget Hamill212-682-1853800-497-8076 Investigations@frankandbianco.com www.frankandbianco.com SOURCE Frank & Bianco LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV