The stock dropped 5.25% to $3.43 at 2:50 p.m. More than 1.9 million shares had changed hands by that point, slightly greater than its average volume of 1,868,330. The stock hit a low of $2.98 for the day.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$2.77 million or 1.20% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow YOU ON DEMAND HOLDINGS INC is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.57%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, YOU ON DEMAND HOLDINGS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.32, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that YOD's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.65, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- Investors have driven up the company's shares by 129.33% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in YOD do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- YOU ON DEMAND HOLDINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 21.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, YOU ON DEMAND HOLDINGS INC continued to lose money by earning -$1.24 versus -$1.50 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.28 versus -$1.24).
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: YOD Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV