Bespoke Luxury Submarine Awaits Its Inaugural Honeymoon Couple
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- When it comes to dreaming up a one-of-a-kind honeymoon, nearly everything has been done.
But not quite everything.
If money is no object, Oliver's Travels has come up with what may very well be the final frontier for adventure-seeking honeymooners -- two nights, 200 meters under the ocean waves on a luxury submarine.The U.K.-based travel company, which specializes in the unique and quirky, is calling the experience Lovers Deep, a getaway that comes with a price tag of about $600,000. "We were trying to figure out what would be the most interesting and most outlandish place to set up for holiday," says Oliver Bell, co-founder of Oliver's Travels, during a telephone interview from Britain. "Some people on our team said how about a holiday in the sky or on the moon, which wasn't very realistic, but then someone suggested submarine, and we thought that was a great idea." If you're a Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea type, this may be just the trip. Except rather then Captain Nemo, this submarine comes with a butler and a chef. And Lovers Deep passengers won't be traveling to the lost city of Atlantis or the South Pole like Nemo did, but to the Caribbean underwater destination of your choice -- including a stunning coral reef or pulling up beside a sunken ship.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV