3 Stocks Dragging In The Chemicals Industry
2. As of noon trading, CF Industries Holdings ( CF) is down $3.46 (-1.4%) to $244.26 on light volume. Thus far, 233,705 shares of CF Industries Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 998,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $243.95-$247.12 after having opened the day at $246.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $247.72. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Nitrogen and Phosphate. CF Industries Holdings has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 6.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate CF Industries Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CF Industries Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full CF Industries Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts