3 Stocks Advancing The Financial Services Industry
1. As of noon trading, Capital One Financial ( COF) is up $0.43 (0.6%) to $75.59 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.72-$75.79 after having opened the day at $75.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.16. Capital One Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Capital One Bank (USA), National Association (COBNA); and Capital One, National Association (CONA), which provide various financial products and services in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Capital One Financial has a market cap of $42.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 1.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts who rate Capital One Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Capital One Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial services industry could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial services industry could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts