3 Energy Stocks On The Rise
2. As of noon trading, Baker Hughes ( BHI) is up $3.14 (4.7%) to $69.45 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.6 million shares of Baker Hughes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.40-$69.80 after having opened the day at $68.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.31. Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies oilfield services, products, technology, and systems to the oil and natural gas industry worldwide. Baker Hughes has a market cap of $28.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 20.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 15 analysts who rate Baker Hughes a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Baker Hughes as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Baker Hughes Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts