3 Diversified Services Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) is up $0.57 (2.1%) to $27.94 on average volume. Thus far, 5.6 million shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.51-$28.28 after having opened the day at $27.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.37. Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the car and equipment rental businesses worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Car Rental, International Car Rental, Worldwide Equipment Rental, and All Other Operations. Hertz Global Holdings has a market cap of $11.7 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 4.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Hertz Global Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hertz Global Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Hertz Global Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts