- Calling designers, engineers and architects to join on April 24, 2014, 11AM EDT - ColorJet Printing boasts 90% of all Adobe ® Photoshop ® colors - Full-color, flexible plastic at very high speeds; delivers prints 20 x 15 x 9 in.
ROCK HILL, S.C., April 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it plans to host '3D printing your designs in full-color' live Webinar on April 24, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT featuring its one-of-a-kind, full-color printing technology available in its popular ProJet ® x60 series and the one and only full-color plastic 3D printer the ProJet 4500.
Photos accompanying this release are available athttp://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=24839 http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=24838 Believing that if a picture is worth a thousand words, a full-color 3D printed model is priceless, this exclusive webinar will show users how ColorJet Printing (CJP) can speed up product development cycles, bring to life demonstration and concept models and disrupt traditional forms of model-making for architecture, entertainment and medical field applications. Attendees will hear from representatives of 3DS and Objex Unlimited, a heavy user of CJP technology, and will be able to ask questions throughout the interactive, online event. The webinar is ideal for leading product designers, architects, manufacturers, engineers, medical modelers and digital designers with a focus on product design, architecture and animation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts