WARREN, N.J., April 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANAD), a leading provider of semiconductor solutions in the broadband wireless and wireline communications markets, today announced that it will release its first quarter results on April 30, 2014 at approximately 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
At 5:00 pm that day the Company will host a conference call to discuss these results and the webcast may be accessed at http://www.anadigics.com/investors. To listen to the conference via telephone, please call 866-459-1514, conference ID 28287213.
Playback of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the call's completion and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056, conference ID number 28287213. The replay will be available until May 7, 2014.About ANADIGICS, Inc. ANADIGICS, Inc. ( ANAD) designs and manufactures innovative radio frequency solutions for the growing cellular, WiFi, and infrastructure markets. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, ANADIGICS offers RF products with exceptional performance and integration to deliver a unique competitive advantage to OEMs and ODMs for mobile device, base station, CATV infrastructure, CATV subscriber, and industrial applications. The Company's award-winning solutions include power amplifiers, front-end ICs, front-end modules, line amplifiers, active splitters, tuners, and other RF components. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Terry Gallagher VP and CFO ANADIGICS, Inc. 141 Mt. Bethel Road Warren, NJ 07059 Tel: +1 908 668-5000 #6472 e-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV