mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products subsidiary of mPhase Technologies, Inc. ( XDSL), announced today that they are introducing their second product in the portable emergency jumpstarting category. The mPower Mini JumpIt will debut at The NY International Auto Show, which kicks off this weekend at the Jacob K. Javits Center in NYC. The show runs through April 27 th.
The mPower Mini JumpIt is an amazingly powerful, amazingly versatile emergency jumpstarter and multi-purpose charger. It’s about the size of a smartphone. But it’s powerful enough to jumpstart recreational toys like ATVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, jet skis – even a full size car! It’s versatile enough to charge electronic devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops. It’s slim and light, weighing less than a half-pound and has an LED flashlight.
mPower can be found at Booth Number 223 located in the Level Four Galleria. The new product will be on display and available for purchase at the booth. Distribution partners can place orders at the booth and consumers can purchase at the show or continue to go to the website www.jumpitnow.com for the mPower JumpIt along with the new mPower Mini JumpIt during this introduction.
The mPower Jump It along with customized Jump It drawstring storage bags and waterproof bags will also be on sale at the booth. In addition to the bags, mPower is also selling a 12-Volt Adapter enabling the products to be charged in a car lighter. The two emergency jumpstarting products and the accessories will also be available for online purchase at www.jumpitnow.com when the show opens this weekend.Now everyone can enjoy the safety and peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never be stuck with a dead battery, dead phone or dead computer ever again. Wherever you go, you’re in charge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV