Kids across America dream about getting the chance to talk with an NBA superstar like Kevin Durant, and in the latest TV advertisement from Sprint (NYSE: S), which begins airing tonight across network and cable TV, viewers will see one such dream unfold.
Durant is the first athlete to star in the new episodic Frobinsons campaign for Sprint. In this latest 30-second spot, the Frobinsons’ teenage son Zack gets the chance to talk to a larger-than-life version of the Oklahoma City forward. Zack knows the Sprint Framily™ Plan allows his Framily group to save more on their monthly bill by having up to 10 people. He enthusiastically tries to convince Durant, his favorite player, to join his Framily so they can all enjoy the savings.
In addition to TV, Durant will be featured in digital extensions supporting the Sprint Framily Plan.
“We’re proud to introduce Kevin Durant as the newest member of our Frobinsons campaign” said Jeff Hallock, chief marketing officer-Sprint. “Kevin is an ideal role model for any kid to dream of having as a part of their Framily.”This is the third TV ad in which Durant has starred for Sprint and is the third year for Sprint as the official wireless telecommunications provider to the NBA. In the near future, four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Jeff Gordon will become the next celebrity athlete to make an appearance with the Frobinsons. The campaign was created by Figliulo&Partners in partnership with DigitasLBi and MediaVest. Sprint Framily Plan The Sprint Framily Plan is available to new and existing customers. The more people added to the group, up to 10 phone lines total, the greater the savings for everyone on the plan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV