NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- IBM (IBM) has had its EPS estimates reduced after a weak first quarter, Credit Suisse said Thursday. The firm reduced EPS estimates to $17.87 a share in 2014 and $19.95 a share in 2015.
The firm kept an "underperform" rating and $160 price target.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: IBM Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV