Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRG) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss first quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 888-695-0614 or for international callers by dialing 719-325-4855. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or 858-384-5517 for international callers; the password is 6525661. The replay will be available until May 7, 2014. The call will also be webcast live from the Company's website at www.igniterestaurants.com under the “Investors” section.
Investor Conference Presentation
The Company also announced that Ray Blanchette, Chief Executive Officer and Michael Dixon, President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Baird 2014 Growth Stock Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Ignite website. To access the webcast and a copy of the presentation used during the conference, please visit www.igniterestaurants.com under the “Investors” section.About Ignite Restaurant Group Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRG) owns and operates over 300 restaurants throughout the U.S. Headquartered in Houston, Ignite's portfolio of restaurant concepts includes Joe's Crab Shack, Romano's Macaroni Grill and Brick House Tavern + Tap. Each brand offers a variety of high-quality, chef-inspired food and beverages in a distinctive, casual, high-energy atmosphere. The company is also a franchisor for Macaroni Grill in locations in the U.S., U.S. territories and internationally. For more information on Ignite and its distinctive brands visit www.igniterestaurantgroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV