PENNSAUKEN, N.J., April 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- J & J Snack Foods Corp. (Nasdaq:JJSF) announced today that its conference call to discuss its second quarter 2014 results is scheduled for Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 10:00 am Eastern time.
The phone number and passcode for the call are (847) 413-3538 and 6194 075#.
The Company stated that it expects to release its results for the quarter ended March 29, 2014 at 4:00 pm Eastern time on Monday, April 28, 2014.J&J Snack Foods Corp. is a leader and innovator in the snack food industry, providing nutritional and affordable branded niche snack foods and beverages to foodservice and retail supermarket outlets. Manufactured and distributed nationwide, our principal products include SUPERPRETZEL, BAVARIAN BAKERY and other soft pretzels, ICEE and SLUSH PUPPIE frozen beverages, LUIGI'S, MINUTE MAID* frozen juice bars and ices, WHOLE FRUIT sorbet and frozen fruit bars, MARY B'S biscuits and dumplings, DADDY RAY'S fig and fruit bars, CALIFORNIA CHURROS and TIO PEPE'S churros, PATIO Burritos and other handheld sandwiches, THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY funnel cakes, and several cookie brands within COUNTRY HOME BAKERS. For more information, please visit us at www.jjsnack.com . *MINUTE MAID is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
CONTACT: Dennis G. Moore Senior Vice President Chief Financial Officer (856) 532-6603
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV