Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global technology and specialty materials company, at Chinaplas® 2014 is displaying its Zenite ® and Vectra ® family of halogen free liquid crystal polymers (LCPs) for compact camera modules (CCM) used in today’s smartphones and tablets.
Showcased at Celanese booth N2B01 in the Chemicals & Raw Materials Zone of the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, these LCPs are tailored to help CCM manufacturers improve their products and manufacturing processes so they can meet the growing demand for portable devices with high-end camera modules.
Device users are demanding ultra slim, high definition options that require CCM manufacturers to design components with a focus on multifunctional integration, better performance and low power consumption. As a result, CCM manufacturers are looking for ways to improve their products and manufacturing processes. In response, Celanese formulated Zenite LCP to deliver superior dimensional stability and less particle generation for improved productivity and higher yield of assembled CCM parts.
“Celanese worked closely with major global CCM manufacturers to develop this Zenite LCP technical breakthrough that provides electrostatic discharge properties,” said Kevin Liao, Celanese Electrical & Electronics global market director. “This development reflects the combined strengths of Celanese with a customer focus to bring step-change technology to the electrical and electronics industry.”Designed for fixed- and auto-focus components, this innovative Zenite LCP provides:
- excellent dimensional stability;
- low moisture absorption;
- high flow;
- reduced particles;
- high weldline strength;
- improved surface quality;
- electrostatic discharge properties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV