Netflix (NFLX) was upgraded at Pacific Crest to outperform from sector perform. Twelve-month price target is $500. Company is accelerating the expansion of its dominant model, Pacific Crest said.
Netflix was upgraded at Pacific Crest to outperform from sector perform. Twelve-month price target is $500. Company is accelerating the expansion of its dominant model, Pacific Crest said.
Targa Partners (NGLS) was downgraded at Jefferies to hold from buy. Valuation call based on 12-month price target of $62.
Solarcity (SCTY) was upgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $75. Pullback of 35% has created a buying opportunity, Baird said.
ADTRAN (ADTN) 12-month price target, EPS estimates were lowered at UBS. Driven by increase in operating-expense forecasts, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $24.70. Neutral rating. Google (GOOG) 12-month price target, EPS estimates were cut at UBS. Costs rising due to high capex, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $665. Buy rating. Google estimates, 12-month price target were cut at JMP Securities. Price target is now $695. Estimates were also reduced, given slower sales growth, JMP Securities said. Outperform rating. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV