Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH) today announced the newest project in its next generation development pipeline. The Company will develop a grocery-anchored shopping center in Williamsburg, Virginia as part of a joint venture partnership in which the Company is the majority partner.
This multi-phased project is a redevelopment of the Williamsburg Outlet Mall with the completion of phase one, consisting of approximately 88,000 square feet, expected in early 2016. The Company has signed a 20-year lease for approximately 53,000 square feet with Harris Teeter, which will anchor an additional 35,000 square feet of shops and restaurants. The Company expects to begin construction on phase one in the third quarter of 2014. Phase two represents an opportunity to develop another 42,000 square feet in the future.
“This project exemplifies the development opportunities that result from deep and longstanding relationships with our partners,” said Louis Haddad, Chief Executive Officer. “Our past and continued relationship with Harris Teeter helped lead us to this new and exciting development opportunity in the heart of our mid-Atlantic footprint.”
About Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc.Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. is a full-service real estate company with extensive experience developing, building, owning and managing high-quality, institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in attractive markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV