Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: LQDT), a global solutions provider in the reverse supply chain with leading online marketplaces for surplus goods, announced today that it will report the results of its second quarter 2014 ended March 31, 2014 on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The earnings press release will be distributed prior to market open on the same day. Bill Angrick, Chairman and CEO, Jim Rallo, CFO, and Kathy Domino, Chief Accounting Officer, will host the earnings event.
Investors and other interested parties may access the teleconference by dialing 877-703-6103 or 857-244-7302 and providing the participant pass code 32867942. A live web cast of the conference call will be provided on the Company's investor relations website at www.liquidityservicesinc.com/investors.
An archive of the web cast will be available on the Company's website until June 8, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET. An audio replay of the teleconference will also be available until June 8, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET. To listen to the replay, dial 888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888 and provide pass code 97430347. Both replays will be available starting at 2:30 p.m. ET on the day of the call.
About Liquidity Services, Inc.Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: LQDT) provides leading corporations, public sector agencies, and buying customers the world's most transparent, innovative, and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $4.4 billion of surplus, returned, and end-of-life assets in over 500 product categories, including consumer goods, capital assets, and industrial equipment. The company is based in Washington, D.C. and has more than 1,300 employees. Additional information can be found at http://www.liquidityservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV