Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE:GVA) will release first quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, before the market opens. The Company will host an investor conference call at 8:00 a.m. (PT), on Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
The Company invites investors to listen to the live webcast of the conference call at its website, http://investor.graniteconstruction.com/index.cfm. An archive of the webcast will be available approximately three hours after the call on the Company's website. The live call may also be accessed by calling (877) 643-7158, conference ID 32033028; international callers may dial (914) 495-8565. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the live call through May 8, 2014, by calling (855) 859-2056, conference ID 32033028; international callers may dial (404) 537-3406.
Granite is one of the nation's leading infrastructure contractors and is a member of the S&P 400 Midcap Index, the MSCI KLD 400 Social Index and the Russell 2000 Index. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Granite is one of the nation's largest diversified heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers serving public- and private-sector clients nationwide. In addition, Granite has one of the oldest and most robust ethics and compliance programs in the industry and has been recognized by the Ethisphere
TM Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for five consecutive years. For more information please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV