Armin van Buuren: EDM Royalty Rocks MSG
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On April 11, the newly renovated Madison Square Garden was filled with the sights and sounds of electronic dance music royalty. World renowned Dutch DJ, Armin van Buuren treated over 14,000 fans to a five-hour marathon of beats, rhythms and lyrics ranging from tracks on his new album, Intense to old favorites spanning his 20-year career.
Beginning on Friday evening and ending well into Saturday morning, van Buuren blazed a trail for the EDM season, fresh off his performance at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami, Fla.
The consistently ranked No. 1 DJ in the world gave New York City a performance with style and grace expected of such an important figure in the electronic music community. Click through the slides below to check out highlights from his epic solo show, "Armin Only: Intense."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV