HERMITAGE, Pa., April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $18.13 per share (equivalent to $0.45325 per depositary share or 1/40 th interest per share) on F.N.B. Corporation's Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E (NYSE: FNB PR E). The dividend is payable on May 15, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 30, 2014.
About F.N.B. Corporation
F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB), headquartered in Hermitage, Pennsylvania, is a regional diversified financial services company operating in six states and three major metropolitan areas including Pittsburgh, PA, where it holds the number three retail deposit market share, Baltimore, MD and Cleveland, OH. Following the completed BCSB Bancorp, Inc. acquisition, the Company has total assets of $14.2 billion and more than 280 banking offices throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland. F.N.B. provides a full range of commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management solutions through its subsidiary network which is led by its largest affiliate, First National Bank of Pennsylvania. Commercial banking solutions include corporate banking, small business banking, investment real estate financing, business credit, capital markets and lease financing. The consumer banking segment provides a full line of consumer banking products and services including deposit products, mortgage lending, consumer lending and a complete suite of mobile and online banking services. F.N.B.'s wealth management services include asset management, private banking and insurance. The Company also operates Regency Finance Company, which has more than 70 consumer finance offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.
The common stock of F.N.B. Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FNB".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV