3 Stocks Dragging The Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, NetApp ( NTAP) is down $0.84 (-2.3%) to $36.16 on average volume. Thus far, 2.1 million shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.74-$36.89 after having opened the day at $36.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.00. NetApp, Inc. engages in design, manufacture, and marketing of networked storage solutions. The company supplies enterprise storage and data management software and hardware products and services. NetApp has a market cap of $12.2 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are down 10.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate NetApp a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NetApp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full NetApp Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts