NSM, VTR And OCN, 3 Real Estate Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
1. As of noon trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) is down $0.40 (-1.0%) to $39.62 on light volume. Thus far, 860,116 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $39.38-$40.44 after having opened the day at $40.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.02. Ocwen Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans in the United States and internationally. Ocwen Financial Corporation has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 27.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Ocwen Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ocwen Financial Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and relatively poor performance when compared with the S&P 500 during the past year. Get the full Ocwen Financial Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts