3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Health Services Industry
1. As of noon trading, UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) is down $1.49 (-1.9%) to $78.02 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.7 million shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $77.75-$79.54 after having opened the day at $79.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.51. UnitedHealth Group Incorporated operates as a diversified health and well-being company in the United States. UnitedHealth Group has a market cap of $78.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 5.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate UnitedHealth Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UnitedHealth Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the health services industry could consider Health Care Select Sector SPDR ( XLV) while those bearish on the health services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Health Care ( RXD).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts