3 Banking Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, PNC Financial Services Group ( PNC) is up $1.80 (2.2%) to $83.95 on average volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.40-$84.09 after having opened the day at $83.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.15. The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. PNC Financial Services Group has a market cap of $43.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 5.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts who rate PNC Financial Services Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PNC Financial Services Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts